Support Systems, Inc. provides various levels of service to people in and out of their homes. This service is available to anyone regardless of need or eligibility determination. People are supported to choose the level of assistance needed and desired. Support Systems, Inc. provides up to continuous or 24 hours/day assistance.
Each person’s “support system” is unique to their personal needs and preferences. Services are designed to build on individual capabilities and to maximize independence.
Support Staff are trained to provide assistance in the following areas:
- Social inclusion and Building Relationships
- Money Management
- Personal and Grocery Shopping
- Self Help Skills/Personal Care
- Recreation and Leisure Activities
- Exercising Rights and Making Choices
- Meal Planning and Preparation
- Community Access and Connections
- Health and Safety
- Supported Employment