Application Deadline: Open until filled.
Status: Full Time Hourly
Salary: $13.00 – $15.50 hour plus full benefit package
- Assist with day to day activities of assigned caseload as directed by Assistant Program Director or designated Supervisor.
- Assure that each assigned consumer receives authorized service hours and complete at least 35 hours/ week direct support time.
- Job shadow with new staff to provide on-site training and person-specific training.
- Assure that assigned sites are sanitary and safe by conducting weekly inspections and reporting any conditions that do not meet standards.
- Attend team meetings for all people on assigned caseload. Provide input to meet each person’s personal goals and outcomes.
- Assure that all people on caseload have the best possible health.
- Assure that all people on caseload have adequate food and household supplies.
- Review and approve time sheets and mileage sheets of assigned caseload.
- Assist with completion of Employee Progress Reviews as assigned.
- Attend assigned training classes and in-services as assigned.
Qualifications: Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds, twist, bend, and assist female consumers with personal care tasks. Minimum of one year experience in the field of human services and disabilities. Valid driver’s license and clear record. Must pass all criminal and other background checks.
Apply at: Support Systems, Inc. – ATTN: Heather. 1929 N. Washington Street, Ste. A, Bismarck, ND 58501. Phone: 701-255-6503. Email: email@example.com or on our website.