Operations Manager position open in the Bismarck office. This is a full time benefited position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Mentor new and current team members through positive feedback and coaching.
• Employees will meet all training requirements for their assigned positions and will have adequate opportunities and support to complete required training components.
• Responsible for overseeing newly hired direct support professionals and Supervisors through the orientation process.
• Facilitate required training opportunities to assure that licensing and accreditation standards are met for all direct support professionals and supervisory staff.
• Scheduling and service hours will meet the needs of all assigned sites.
• Oversee all scheduling tasks for supervisory and direct support professionals. Schedules will follow set allocations to provide the best services and supports to people served.
• Provide oversight to caseloads as assigned.
• Assure that requirements are met for delegated trainer certifications and maintain all current training requirements.
• Complete all documentation accurately and within designated time lines.
• On Call rotation for set weekends and holidays
• Other duties as assigned.
• Minimum of one year experience in the Developmental Disabilities field.
• Bachelors degree in the human services field preferred.
• Supervisory work experience in Developmental Disabilities field preferred
• Completion of DD Certification requirements as directed by Minot State University
• Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft software applications.
Salary based on experience. For more information, contact Heather Dutenhafer at 701-255-6503 or firstname.lastname@example.org